Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Coming to terms


Last night I watched Terms of Endearment on TV. Kind of a dumb thing to do considering how depressed I have been feeling for the last few days. Anyhow I cried, and cried. This morning I came to work and was on the verge of tears too. I also drank too much.

It is going to be a tough week. Jake moves back to school, D and the Brat leave Saturday for a 2 week vacation. I am really going to be alone.

Found out late last week that asshole could not take Jake up to school tomorrow, when he was SUPPOSED to move in because he had changed jobs. So now he is taking him up on Saturday. Which means I will have to see him, and I am sure that I will lose it. I probably shoud vacate the premises so there is no confrontation.

I did however take the dogs to the dog park sunday night. So I at least feel better about that. Daisy was very happy!

2 comments:

Rattie said...

I jsut got caught up on your blog...so sorry to hear it has been a bumpy ride! But, things can only get better right?!! And thank goodness for your critters!

p.s. I have four rats now and I have a blog dedicated just to them: http://rattie.blogspot.com. And thanks for stopping by! I was glad to find you again.

Anonymous said...

I second Yvonne's advice. Give the asshole a wide berth. You don't need that right now.

Cheers
Fi