Thursday, August 24, 2006

Wish you were here...

Ok I am getting snarky about this now. D and the brat are on vacation. Gone one week tomorrow, due back in one week from today. D has text messaged me several times "wish u were here".

I finally got pissed and send him a message, "don't say that unless you "really" mean it". He jokingly responded, "LOL, get on a plane but we won't have any privacy".

I responded, "I don't think you realize it but I would come up there if that is what you really wanted regardless, I just understoood that this vacation was for the 2 of you and I never pushed it to be anything but that. SO when u tell me you want me there, u don't realize I would get on a plane and book a room to be with u, but I don't think that is what you really want".

So he responds, "its ok with "the brat" so that means its ok by mean. Not sure about room availability".

I kinda lost it. I told him that he didn't understand my point, and that he should have a nice vacation, and to stop telling me "wish u were here", becuase it was frustrating me, I didn't know if he meant it to be "miss u" or why don't u come up". I also told him I was not trying to crash his vacation.

Am I over reacting? It is so fucking hard to try and communicate with him if you are not face to face.

1 comment:

twirlingtiaras said...

nope. hotels were full, and i wasn't really in the mood after all that.