Monday, September 04, 2006

More Food!

Cooked up another storm yesterday. Candice and her boyfriend Billy and his mom Becky, and D and the brat and Candice friend C. So there were 7 of us.. I BBQ'd king crab legs and claws, chicken, made pilaf and asparagus rissoto, corn on the cob and cucumber salad. We had fun. Drank way to much wine and talked at the table til almost midnight. It was interesting because all of us had lost a spouse or a mother or a sister, Billy's father died a bout 5 years ago, so that was Becky's husband. D's wife, the brats mom ,and you know who Candice and I have lost; my sister her sister and her mom. Made for interesting if not sad converstaion. Although Becky and I had fun naming Candice and Billy children. LOL!

Boy do I have alot of leftovers in the fridge!

3 comments:

Rattie said...

Oh my the BBQ sounds awesome!! You must be a great cook!

Rattie said...

Could you mail me your leftovers?! heh heh heh

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I want to hear about the golf lessons! How did it go? And I'm still waiting for you to come and swim :)
Beth