Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Heat Wave

Well the weather finally turnind to summer. I have been putting the air on every day, but so far have been able to turn it off at night. Soon that will be history too. Tomorrow is the 4th of July. Since I don't consider myslef very patriotic I won't post an entry about the US of A, but I will say that we really need to do something about all those young men who are losing thier lives over in the middle east. They need to come home and be with thier families now.

I have been really emotional I will chalk it up to PMS and the seven little dwarfs. I found out yesterday that my two darling children (yes that was said sacastically) are going to have dinner tonight with my ex and his "family". WTF! Since when should they be socializing with the enemy! It upsets me to no end. Bite my tongue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow, that would hurt so bad! Did they explain why they did? How many years did they know him total? Was he a good "daddy" to him? You take it easy! Just relax....

Rattie said...

Yikes! Try to have a great day anyway!

p.s. Heat wave?! Could you send some of that heat here!!

Yvonne said...

I know it's almost impossible but try not to take it personally. They were probably asked and didn't know how to say, or that they should say, no.

Hugs, either way.