Thursday, July 06, 2006

Home Again Naturally

Ok Rosalie!!! Sorry. I am now posting. I created this in order to be a bit more private about my goings on, as I suspect my ex-hoeband was lurking in the deep dark depths of the web, using my blog against me.

SO whats up. I am happy. I am getting laid. I am in love (lust). I will have to sell the house as part of the divorce settlement, which I am ok with (I think). It will be final by November 3rd, as long as we can reach a settlement. It is looking good for that.

Young son will be moving to Chico State for a 4 week summer school course on Sunday, gone for 4 weeks, back for 10 days then off to collge. Which means I will be all alone in th house. Jus tme and the pooches.

Not sure yet how I feel about it. I already miss Jake and he hasn't even left!!!

I miss my blog friends so I think one of my priorites will be back to regular posting. It is hard to get back into the habit once you let it lapse a bit.

Summer here in southern California has been to f"in hot! I am not looking forward to my electric bill *sigh*.

1 comment:

daddyslittlecommie said...

why don't you lock the blog and just give paswords to the 'trusted.' i did it when i was teaching. always a thought. i'm so happy to hear you're in lust and happy. you deserve happiness dearie!!

denise (from ratchatter) OH!! are you going to chuck's in august??