Thursday, August 03, 2006

Endometreosis

I have suffered from this for years. Since I was diagnosed at about 17 years old. Had several surgeries to remove growths, including one to remove a tumor the size of a grapefruit when I was 23. I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 30. I never tried to get pregnant and have a baby, but I have been told several times that it would have been hard if not impossbile. When I was really young, early 20's it was just the opposite. If you get pregnant, the endometriosis will probably go away never to return. Well I got shafted both ways, no babies, and still in pain.

This month, ie TODAY is especailly awful. Felt like a searing pain in my gut. Stayed home with a heating pad and lots of advil. I usually have something stronger in the house, but I don't today. fuck.

To complain some more tomorrow I have to drive to Chico to pick up Jake. I am looking forward to seeing him, but not to the drive. The plan is 7am to Chico, arrive about 3pm. Pick up Jake, drive to Sacramento, about 2 hours, stay at the Sheraton, drive home Saturday morning. I just hope I start feeling better!!

So I won't post agiana til Saturday or Sunday. He will only be home a couple weeks before he moves back up to start the Fall semester. I can't believe he is a college student.

No comments: