Tuesday, August 01, 2006

6 months

Six months ago today Natalie died. I am not dwelling on it. But I remember. I suppose the first of each month I will always think of her death. It was almost like we picked the day she would die, in a way. We decided when we would take her off life support. So the day she died, was the day we decided she would go.

I am wondering if I am the only one thinking this. I wonder if the kids connect it at all. Probably not.

I am about to get my period. So I am a bit grumpy, and my back hurts, and I am complaining a bit. HA! Ok alot!

I am hungry, and I shoudn't be. I had a big lunch, and breakfast. This morning I got on the scale and officialy am down 20 ppounds. So to celebrate I drove through Mac Donalds on the way to work and ate breakfast. I had soup for lunch, at my favorite chinese place. They do the best chicken noodle soup. Ramen noodles, and broth, then they sautee veggies and chicken and put it on top of the bowl with the noodles. Very filling and healthy. But for some reason, I am hungry and it is only 3:30. Probably becasue I am PMS, makes me ravenous!

No comments: