Wednesday, September 13, 2006

If wishes were fishes

So I went to the docs yesterday and he took the big bandage off, and only just my finger is wrapped now. He also pulled out the packing from the incisions which hurt like hell! But wrapped only the one finger back up, which allows me much more mobility, but the pain, is still bad; but he did give me meds to stop the nausea, Which is a good thing.

Andy has been in my dreams every night. Not bad dreams but not good either. They have been about me wanting to reconcile. Upsetting dreams, making me wonder about my life. I just wish that this was either all over or not happening at all. That is my wish. I guess my other wish would be that wishes could come true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Yvonne. I think you need to have these dreams to continue on with your life. In time it will be over and you will be the better for it. Believe in yourself. If it matters, I believe in you, my friend : ) You will come out of this on top :)

Rattie said...

Hang in there...maybe your dreams are helping you in the healing/grieving process.

Glad to hear the finger is better!