Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Karma


Well, I always want to believe in Karma. What goes around comes around, good things happen to good people, bad things happen to bad people, and all that. But with everything that has happened to me sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve it? I think I finally am going to start believing in Karma.

I found out that ex-husband got fired from his very high paying job. Yep, about 2 weeks ago, which is about 2 weeks after the divorce was final. A couple of things to note, if this had happened a couple months ago, I could have been out about $50,000 in a spousal support settlement, not monthly payments I negotiated a lump sum for various reasons. Yep, that's right. But the timing was very good, thank you Karmic Gods for doing the deed but sparing me while doing it. Now I can just know that karma does exist and its time for me to get some good juju.

How do you like my new chairs? I bought them for the back yard for under the trellis, but they look so nice on the front porch, well it is sort of a porch, and it so nice to sit under the tree in the early evening with the breeze, that I decided to leave them there, and I wen and got 2 more for the back. There was a big sale and they were greatly reduced.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thank goodness you got the settlement before his firing.

I love the chairs and the windows they sit in front of!

Rattie said...

It looks like you have a beautiful spot for wonderful new memories and beginnings!!