Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Time is Here.....



Notice the little face in the window? I took a photo of the front of the house with a wreath on it to put in my Christmas letter, and noticed that Roscoe wanted to be part of it.

Today I drug out all the Christmas boxes. I am having a hard time finding my Christmas dishes. I have a set of plates and a couple serving platters that are snowflakes I like to use during the season. I packed them during the move, and now I can't find them. I am bummmed cuz I have table cloths to match, and candle holders too. Maybe it was not meant to be. I bought them specifically because they were not to Christmasy, they were blue and white, the ex was Jewish, so it was nice not too have Santa's and stuff. Gee. I hope I can find them.

Got a bunch of shopping done too. Have a couple more on-line purchases and then a few things to pick up and then I have to shop for D and I will be done. He is very hard to buy for, he doesn't want anything, doesn't need anything.

So I am going to go work on my Christmas letter and hope I don't get to depressed writing. it.

2 comments:

Mage said...

Nice to find I am not the only one struggling a bit with the holiday. They are just going to have to eat off brown dishes here. And I need to find a jackhammer to get me moving and wrapping grandkid presents. If for no other reason than they are in the way in the bedroom.

Yvonne said...

I love that pooch!