Friday, December 14, 2007

A cold

Well I have come down with an awful cold. It was the worst on Wednesday and I stayed home from work and in bed. Today I have a lingering cough, that is requiring cough syrup. I took some at 4:30 am this morning so I could get back to sleep, and when it wore off I went and finished up all my, actually most of my, shopping. I still have to find a couple more things for D.

I am back at home now hacking away and took some more magic syrup. I am thinking if I don't fall asleep I will try and get to work on my Christmas cards.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Boo. I hope this passes quickly for you!

Would you please email your new address to my personal email or to the blog one: fortypluswp@hotmail.com?

Mage said...

I'm so sorry. It's awful to have a cold during the holidays. Take care and stay warm.