Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Its hard to believe another year has gone by.

I apologize for not keeping up this past week of the holidays. I was downright ill! I started to get sick Christmas day, and by the 26th I was in bad shape. The doc said it going around and gave me nose spray, cough syrup and throat spray. Rest and fluids. Well after a week of it I am finally feeling semi-human again. It was a nasty bug. My throat still hurts.

I have to go back to the office on the 2nd. So I am hoping I feel lots better by tomorrow.

Christmas was quiet, I overcooked the prime rib. Pissed me off. Oh well. I was sick , and had an excuse.

Tonight it will just me Jake and I D and the brat. I am making some simple chicken cassarole and we will play games and Wii. Drink some champange and probably fall asleep by 10. At least I will!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Ann!! Pam

Christine G. said...

hey honey -- happy new year. we're in pittsburgh at a hotel. there's a wedding reception going on behind me. i'm in my pyjamas and thought i'd just check journals before midnight.

may 2008 be joyous.

x0

Mage said...

Hope you get better soon......bugs are ugly things when they inturrupt a holiday like this.

Yvonne said...

Happy New Year! I hope you are feeling 100% again.