Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Middle of the week

I took off today. My boss is out of town and I thought it might be nice to hang. I originally thought that D would also be off since he just got back from vacation, but he went back to work. One of my dearest friends, who was my maid of honor, that I had not seen for quite a while came over to see the house and go to lunch. Which was really nice, I needed to connect to someone, and it was perfect seeing her and catching up on things. She only lives about 30 miles away, but sometimes it seems like 10 times that.

We went to a little Greek place in town, she had Greek salad I had veggie sammie and a Greek side salad. It was good, we talked about divorces, she is going through one, and mine is finally over, gossip and the kids. I wish she was closer, she used to be my neighbor when I lived in Tahoe, that is how we met. I have known her for over 20 years.

I also took Daisy to get a bath. She has been itchy, and licking her paws alot. I hope that this will make her more comfortable.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I loved the picture of Daisy in the chair!

Yvonne said...

And that's the coolest thing ever - having a giraffe in the living room!!!