Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthdays


This is a bad month for me. To many anniversary, birthdays, memories of sad things. The 16th was Nats birthday. That morning early maybe 2 or 3 am I dreamt about her. She came over and when she walked in the door I announced Nats here and went to her and gave her a big hug. The time before when I dreamt about her I woke myself up because I was scared. In my dream the phone was ringing, and as usual I let the answer machine pick up to screen. It was Natalie, she started to talk, and I started to panic. I woke myself up before I could pick up the phone. I was afraid to speak to her.

So for her birthday I made her favorite dish, Chicken Paprika. She loved it and I hardly ever made it because the ex was lactose intolerant and it needs sour cream. So I did it for her birthday and scooped out some for him before I added the sour cream. So I made it Wednesday with lots of sour cream and noodles. It was good. and the cooking was more healing than sad.

Candice and I finally spoke, she is coming over tonight so we can talk. She wants me to make up with Billy but I am not sure that I want to do any more than say I am sorry. I still think all those thing I said, I just wont say them any more.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I hope things went well with Candice and that you were able to do what you needed to do to keep your relationship with her. She needs to make her own decisions and mistakes, just as we do, but I know it's hard when you love her so much.

I am thinking of you today and wishing you a happy birthday. My greatest hope for you is a year filled with happiness, love and peace in your heart.

Rattie said...

Sending healng thoughts and many bright blessings your way...